1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We recognize the importance of processing data about you as an individual, such as your name, address, e-mail address, when you are visiting our website and how you use it (“Personal Data”).
If you visit our webpage, send us a message, request a demo, communicate with us by receiving newsletters or in relation to recruitment, we may collect and store Personal Data. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and this policy sets out what Personal
Data we collect and store, why this is done, and your rights concerning Personal Data.
The data controller for Personal Data is Intership with the following contact information:
A cookie is a text-only file that is placed on your computer via the Internet to recognize when you’re visiting a particular website. They’re widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide analytics to the owner(s) of the site.
3. WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA, AND WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, store and use your data and personal data for different reasons:
- To provide you with information about our products and services, including sending newsletters or applying for sponsorship, we may use your name, email address, job title and phone number. This processing of Personal Data is based on your consent.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
COMPANY does not share Personal Data with third parties unless you have consented to allow us to do so, or for legal reasons. COMPANY uses third party data processors to collect, store or in other ways process Personal Data on our behalf. We have entered into data processing.
Version 2 Page 2 of 2 agreements with all data processors we work with in order to ensure information security.
COMPANY does not transfer Personal Data to countries outside the EU/EEA unless there is legal basis and only when sufficient mechanisms for cross-border transfers are in place.
5. STORING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you do not request us to stop using Personal Data, we retain Personal Data for as long as required by law. Personal Data that we have collected based on your consent is deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal Data used to perform an agreement with you is deleted as soon as all obligations of the agreement is carried out.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with our collection, storage and use of Personal Data, you have the right to request access, rectification or erasure. Further, you have the right to restrict our processing, to object to our processing and to port Personal Data elsewhere.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at email email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, and at the latest within 30 days.
If you wish to exercise your rights, we will require that you confirm your identity by providing additional information. We do this to ensure that third parties are not given access to Personal Data.
- If you believe that our collection, storage and use of Personal Data does not comply with our privacy notice or does not comply with privacy law, we appreciate if you contact us so that we can explain eventual misunderstandings or give other useful information. You may also complain to the local data protection authority here: https://www.datatilsynet.no/.
8. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
COMPANY may change this notice from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here and, where appropriate, notified to you in writing. We advise you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.